msbuild - How to build a VS2010 C++ Project on a BuildServer -


I have a managed C ++ assemlby targeting with .NET 3.5 VS2010. Order:

 % windir% \ Microsoft.NET \ v4.0.30319 \ \ Framework MSBuild.exe MyProject.sln  

compiled solution on Meri Dev. Machine

My BuildServer I get this error:

Build failed

"F :. \ CruiseControl.NET \ Projects \ MyProject \ MyProject .sln "(default targets) (1) ->" F: \ CruiseControl.NET \ Projects \ MyProject \ MyProject \ MyProject.csproj "(default targets) (2) ->" F: \ CruiseControl.NET \ Projects \ MyProject \ MyProjectMAPIHelper \ MyProjectMAPIHelper.vcxproj "(default targets) (3) ->
F: \ CruiseControl.NET \ projects \ MyProject \ MyProjectMAPIHelper \ MyProjectMAPIHelper.vcxproj (23,3): error MSB4019: imported project" C: \ Program Files \ MSBuild \ Microsoft.Cpp \ v4.0 \ Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props "Not Found. Confirm that & lt; Import & gt; The path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on the disk.

  0 Warning 1 error [/ code> 

My Dev Machine Claimed File

"On C: \ Program Files \ MSBuild \ Microsoft.Cpp \ v4.0 \ Microsoft .cpp.Default.props "

is not present on my build server.

When I try to copy this file (and all other in the same directory), other errors occur. It's the wrong way to

Edit : means other errors when I build the server copy file "Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" on, MSBuild other claims Files are It shows me that there is no need to just copy the missing files which is expecting the construction environment. I did not have an MSI / package that I could install on my build server and would build any C ++ project to install SDK or I did something wrong during the SDK installation. It is not possible to compile or manage managed C ++ VS2.2010 solutions with SDK.

I believe that "other errors" have nothing to do with my problem. My problem is: "How can I set up my production environment correctly" / edit

What I've done so far:

  • I have installed the latest Win7 SDK ()
  • < Li> I have tried to play with Platform Toolset property - but it's just playing
  • In my solution, a managed C ++ Assembly (my problem)
  • I'm using MSBuild 4.0 because the new VS2010 project files can not be compiled with MSBuild 3.5
  • I use CC.NET I am Compilation in the CC.NET and on the command line fails. So it should not be a CC.NET issue.

Have any tips and tricks on my VS2010 and on my build server properly? Is there anything more to install (except VS2010)?

Thank you, Arthur

For now, installing VS 2010 is the only secure Is the option. Windows SDK will be updated to enable your scenario, but I do not have a specific release date. Until then, you have to install VS 2010 with the C ++ tool to build your 2010 solution with C ++ projects. Make sure that you know the dissatisfaction with the C ++ team with this situation. And / or

Even after installing VS 2010, you may still need to apply the appropriate vcvars * .bat file to setup your environment variable. Okay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -