php - How to set file permission for linux host under windows? -


For example, I want to have a 644 automatic file when I upload it to my Uploaded to Linux host, how can I do this under windows?

BTW, I use FormalZilla to upload

Updated: Before posting this question, I never thought that this is also impossible but, as I have many WordPress sites, I remember that I do not ever need to allow WordPress files, so I did an experiment,

  1. A new WordPress package, under the zip format (window) )
  2. Mer to it
  3. Unsolicited
  4. Check permissions for these files

I noticed that all files are okay,

Impossible.

Can you provide more information about uploading? FTP, SFTP, SMB? : -)

For FTP, for example you can configure FTP server to give all new files 644 examples (see for ProftpD).

For SFTP, the client may be able to change the permissions after uploading, because it has SSH access, after all.


Comments