svnignore - How do I create an ignore list of several items in SVN? -


I am creating an ignored list on the Windows machine using the following command line:

  Svn propset svn: ignore "bin" fardis.Test  

The directory tree structure is:

  \ src \ \ src \ Fardis.Test \ Src \ Fardis.Test \ bin \\ src \ Fardis.Test \ obj \  

I am running that command while my current directory is \ src . It works fine, but I want to add another folder, \ src \ Fardis.Test \ obj \ to the ignore list, but it fails. I tried the following:

  svn propce svn: ignore "bin obj" firdis Test svn propce svn: ignore "bin, obj" Fardis.Test svn propset svn: ignore "bin" obj "Fardis.Test After issuing one of them,  svn status  shows that the folders None of the bin or obg is added to the ignore list. 

How can I solve it?

svn propedit use svn propset , and put each pattern in the editor window on a separate row.

Also take a look at those files and directories Alen will any working copy it generally a better way to debug multiple projects and binary output of the way out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -