UITableView in a View controller by a UIViewController and not a UITableView -


I have a button with lots of things, including buttons, a scroll view and a tableview (iPad app) . I am making this view controller with a view controller subclass but I do not know how to manage my table view. I do not know where these are:

  - (UITableViewCell *) TableView: (UITableView *) Table View CellForAatindapath: (NSIndexPath *) Index pathway  

I should add them to my view controller or would I like to create a new sub-section of the UITBi ViUI controller (and get them "for free") and setting up datasource and setting up my table representative for that class When should i Create this program?

Displaying my data in

I am storing that data, I just have to set UIViewController as the representative and data source of my UITableView. Bus. You do not need to create UITableViewController's own sub-class to manage that table view. So you can put all the subviews in the viewcontroller's view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -