wpf - Having trouble entering time values with MaskedTextbox -


I am using masked textbox for WPF Toolkit for .NET 3.5 SP1. I have found a maskedtexbox on a WPF page, it fills the SQL Server database right away, but when I try to edit the value nothing happens. I can choose anything but typing on it or using a deleted key or something that does nothing for the value of it I use it to enter a time value to a user or Allow to edit, such as: 9:30 AM will appear as "09:30 AM". Here is the XML I have specified:

  & lt; CusControls: maskedtextbox x: name = "MTBtime" mask = "90:00" LL "margin =" 5,0,0, 0 "text =" {binding element = hedetime, path = timepart, converter = {static resource nullible timecounter Converter}} "/>  

(This is a part of user control, I call it" heditetime ".) What I'm doing wrong and how do I fix it Can I?

I do not have the source for the text box I have seen, but I could not find anything similar to myself.

  • This may be a problem in your partially recorded text, either does not match the mask, or the converter Do not match?
  • Is there any way to block updates from UpdateSourceTrigger, or something similar in the code-back?
< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -