c# - What is the "official" place for community support for the Mere Mortals .NET framework? -


My team is using this mainly to be used to work with open source software, It was extremely tragic to find any community support for MMnet. When I asked if someone was there, I was given the only place that was given to me for support, which is the site which requires membership in search for archived questions. It seems like a third party, should not be a primary source of support for something like this for pay sites, especially MM.NET which does not seem to cost me such as MM A community across the Net chooses to pay all the money on top of the license to use the forum. If there is no universal thread, then what is the "official" position to receive support for my Mernel. NET structure?

I will recommend checking this stuff before investing, the only problem is now try to get help More than that, he is trying to get support in some years time.

After saying this, if they are taking money for the product, then they should directly support you via email or otherwise, you should not get "Community Support".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -