Placing paged documents in an Indesign file -


I am referring to an InDesign file with several pages in another InDesign file. When I put it, then select the import option and I select the page of the original document that I want to show.

My problem / question is that if I insert a new page anywhere in parent, but the link created in the child document at the end of the document (beginning or middle) is collapsed under one . Instead of adding the page to the original document instead of the Ie, InDesign is linked to the page number.

Is there a way to avoid this incident or am I finally trapped in the parents' documentation on new pages?

I am currently using Adobe InDesign CS4

Thanks in advance!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -