sharepoint - Do people create and use Web Parts connections? -


I am writing some SharePoint Web Parts which are connecting (as providers and consumers) I have many difficulties, and (Comparatively *) from the Web with small books, books or from Microsoft.com, which is quite amazing because the Web Part has been since 2003. It seems to me that although the Web Part connection looks like a first-class feature in SharePoint, some people in practice write to add web parts, and some sharepoint users use it.

Is that the case - some developers write to add web parts, and some users use them?

* Comparatively: A subjective effect With each specific problem, I usually find only a handful of web pages that address it, and my problems start to be original (i.e. data in iWebPartRow To wrap the type), I hope there will be a lot more search results.

For some reason I rarely do anything with Web Part connections ...

  1. As you mentioned above, there are little documents and they are painful for implementation overall
  2. Our users are not usually configuring web parts ( And so web parts never configure connections) Plus they confuse the connection interface Will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -