vb6 - vb classic coder to android how to transition? -


I am a VB / vba encoder and would like to start Android Dev. Currently I am learning Java from scratch. It is very difficult to read about OP, but in reality I have never written OO code. Java syntax is also very foreign but I am hanging it. My question is, which is the best transit route for an old dog to write for Fryo?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

I will first focus on learning Java You can read through one of the books here.

To begin with Android, read, and work through the basics.

Once you are comfortable with those people, you can start developing your own app!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -