.net - Profilers for ASP.Net Web Applications? -


I recently wanted to make some design on an ASP.NET project and was surprised to see that Visual Studio I think there is a shortage of profiler.

So my question is, do you use for Professor ASP.Net? Are any decent people out there who are free?

I have some general The Net Profiler is seen, but can still be used with ASP.NET.

The part of the answer may depend on whether you want a display or memory profiling in SharpDevelop Display profiler, but it does not support ASP.Net (at least last time I have not checked)

For memory profiling, I know that there is only one free profiler, I used it a little later, but I am pretty sure that it supports ASP.NET without any problems.

The best profiler used by Jetbrains is hands down. It is easy to use and it is easy to interpret the results. The bottom side is the price.

There is both Ants Profiler near Redgate and it has been for a long time, but I find it hard to use Jetbrains profiler individually. Once again, the price of these products is not negligible.

If you are interested in all memory profiling, then it's really good to have some great features (such as unmanaged memory usage tracking), and the price is much higher than both redgate and jetbrain products.

All these works are well with ASP.NET, so there is no worry. They also have some limited trial duration which you can use them without payment, but this is usually something like 14 days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -