search engine - SEO: It's recommended to upload and put live a beta / non-finished version of web site? -


I am working on this big website and want to do it online before it's completely over ...

I am working locally and the database is actually getting bigger, so I want to upload the website and continue to work on it on the server, but allow people to enter I am so I can test.

The question is that it is good for SEO, I mean, there are many things related to SEO that are incomplete .. For example: there is no friendly URL, no sitemap, no files There are a lot of 'in-constructions' section ...

Will Google penalize me forever? how does it work? Is Google indexed and the site structure just checking once or continuously updates and changes? Using robots.txt in User-agent: * Disallow: will prevent Google from indexing it completely? Can I change the robots.txt file later and change it to Google index again? What DP do you recommend?

Unless your security

Google indexes its site from time to time, and more often increases the PageRank as an index that makes it more consistent change and / or identifies you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -