iphone - how to dismiss my current view -


Hi, I'm looking at the text view to move to the main scene and I'm on a button, but I'm using it I am ..

Backbutton ContentVerticalElement = UICTRL ContentVertical Alignment Center; Backbutton ConsentHoriginal Alignment = UI Controlled Materialhousing Alignment Center; [Backbutton Adrasejet: Action by itself: @Selector (back) Control events: UIControlEventTouchUpInside]; [Backbutton setbackgram color: [UIColor blackcolor]]; And my method is to return - (zero) back {

What should I place in the current view to sack me .........}

< P>

Try

  [self removalFromSuperview];  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -