php - Store global values for use in a wordpress theme -


How / how can I store some values ​​such as a phone number or email address so that I have these values ​​on any page Can I use my custom theme?

Example: I want to store a contact phone number that should be displayed in my theme's header file, but I do not want to hardcode it in html. I would like to store it in a parallel way as custom values ​​are stored but accessible from any theme page.

Use and store your settings in the WordPress database. You will then be able to update the options using the wp-admin / options.php screen (you have to type in it, there is no menu option) or using one of these plugins:

Later you can do more for control.

And do not forget to use it when rendering options in templates.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -